You will be able to download a cover template AFTER saving a quote for book printing. BookBaby will calculate your book's spine width based on the specifications you select when configuring your book (i.e. trim size, cover style, and paper stock) along with the number of pages in the uploaded text/body file. You can create and save a quote for book printing in our online tool here: bookbaby.com/quoter
Once you have saved a quote, follow these instructions to access your cover template.
- Login at bookbaby.com/login
- Navigate to your Open Quotations
- Click the Continue Project button next to the appropriate project
- Click the green button under the heading Cover & Manuscript (the text on the button will read either Get Started or Resume)
- Choose the Upload Finished Artwork (PDFs) option and click the Save and Continue button
- Follow the instructions to Download the Latest Cover Template
Note: Interior page templates are also available in your project center. Interior templates are only for the body of your book and do not include the book cover template.