Facebook ads for authors
Advertise your book titles on Facebook through BookBaby.
BookBaby’s team of advertising experts will develop targeted audiences of people who might enjoy reading your books. Considering the audience demographics, our team will create professional ad imagery and copy that will best position your book in the Facebook feeds of would-be readers.
Do Facebook ads guarantee book sales?
The short answer is, no. There no guarantees that marketing activities will generate book sales; however, it is guaranteed that if you don’t market your book, you won’t generate book sales.
The biggest challenge authors face is finding readers for their books. Facebook ad targeting presents authors with the most powerful advertising resource in history and BookBaby makes it easy for authors to get started.
BookBaby’s Facebook ads for authors program is a book title level advertising program. Authors can choose to advertise any title actively enrolled in eBook or POD distribution with BookBaby. To create a new ad, login to your BookBaby publishing account and access the Facebook Ad Manager area. From here, you will be able to order Facebook ad campaigns for your titles by simply selecting the title you want to advertise, adding a weekly budget and the number of weeks that you prefer. Once you submit your ad order, our team of advertising professionals will begin targeting your audience and creating your ad. In 2-3 days. you will receive your ad proof for approval Once you approve your ad proof, our team will schedule your ad with Facebook.
$199 advertising campaign creation fee. Includes professional:
- Review of your title and metadata.
- Facebook audience targeting.
- Ad proof.
- Ad creation.
15% of budget campaign management fee
- Setup and execution of ad campaign.
- Ad monitoring and optimization.
There are 2.19B and growing pairs of eyeballs glued to Facebook every day and modern audience targeting tools make it easier than ever before to segment those eyeballs into lists of potential readers who might enjoy reading your books. BookBaby’s team of advertising experts spend their working days creating and managing Facebook ad campaigns and now our authors can finally leverage this expertise in effort to sell their books.
- 1 week/$100 minimum campaign budget.
- Ad campaign sales become final once the ad proof is approved and can not be canceled or refunded. Ad campaigns canceled before proof approval will be refunded their advertising budget but not the ad creation fee.
- BookBaby Facebook ad campaigns do not guarantee book sales.
- BookBaby recommends testing the market with a 2-3 week ad campaign with a $350 per week budget.