BookBaby's Ads for Authors service can help you reach a huge user base through targeted marketing, whether through Facebook, LinkedIn, or Google's Display Ads network. Advertising can be a powerful tool for self-published authors looking to market their books and build their readerships.
To create your Ad campaign project for books currently distributed by BookBaby follow these steps:
- Log in to your bookbaby.com account at bookbaby.com/login.
- Click "Ad Campaigns" under My Account on the left hand side of the page (On mobile, click the down arrow in the upper right corner of the screen to see the dropdown menu and select "Ad Campaigns,")
- On the Advertising Campaign Manager page, click "Create New Ad Campaign" next to the title you would like to advertise.
- Choose your advertising platform (Facebook, LinkedIn, or Display Ad).
- Set your total budget for the entirety of the campaign (e.g. if you plan to spend $350 a week for 6 weeks, you'd enter $2100 as your budget.
- Set the number of weeks you would like the ad to run.
- Choose your Point of Purchase. This is where people will be sent when they click the ad. You can choose your BookBaby Bookshop page, your Amazon page, or another url (such as your own site or another retailer).
- Click Create Campaign.
- Input your payment information and submit your order.
- In approximately 2-3 business days, we will issue your proof. Once you approve your proof, we'll submit your ad to the selected network to be launched on the date that you choose.