Facebook Ads Program terms and conditions
- You can create new campaigns or reactivate previous campaigns from this page, to extend an existing campaign please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Campaigns can be ordered for any title actively enrolled in the BookBaby distribution program.
- You can select your title’s BookShop or Amazon listing page as the point of purchase for each ad campaign. If you would prefer the ad point to a different sales page, you can provide that link.
- You will receive a proof 2-3 business days after creating a new ad campaign order.
- Please note: Advertising campaigns DO NOT guarantee book sales will occur.
- A $199.00 campaign development fee will be applied to new ad orders. You will see this charge applied to your total at checkout.
- In addition to the one-time $199 campaign development fee, 15% of the advertising budget is retained by BookBaby as a campaign management fee. This fee covers the execution of the ad campaign and ongoing campaign management.
For new campaigns and best results BookBaby recommends a budget of $350/per week over a 6-8 week campaign.