Yes they can! But first, you, as the author, must log into My Account to Edit your BookShop page and turn the Reviews section to ON. Be sure to save your changes to make this feature active!
For more information, visit check out the video below:
After a customer buys your book, they can revisit your Bookshop storefront and log in at the bottom of the page to submit a review.
- After logging in, your customer is prompted to submit a review title, star rating, and commentary on your book.
- After they submit their review, log into your BookBaby account.
- Click on “Reviews” under the “Bookshop Manager” section.
- There you will see the new “pending” review.
- Click “Approve” to publish it.
- All of your reviews will be shown in the published section.
Now, new visitors can read other customers’ reactions to your book!