To make changes to the prices for your distribution accounts (such as Amazon and Barnes & Noble, etc):
1. Log into your account.
2. Select "Manage My Books."
3. Select "View/Update Metadata."
4. Select "Edit" for the section that you would like to update.
5. Proceed through the prompts.
These changes affect your retail listings only (Amazon, Barnes & Noble, etc.). Any changes you make to your metadata will not automatically populate to your BookShop page.
eBook Price changes:
Amazon suggests you price your book between $2.99 and $9.99. If your book is priced within this range and purchased within their territories, you will receive 70% of those sales. If the book is priced below $2.99 or above $9.99, they will only pay 35% of those sales.
The price you chose must end in .99 and will be the same price that is delivered to all retailers. The minimum price we can deliver a book to Amazon and Kobo is $0.99, and Gardners has a minimum price of $1.99. If you select a price lower than what can be delivered, then your book would need to be removed from distribution at those locations
If you would like to set your book for free, we can not distribute your title to Amazon, Kobo, Gardners, or EBSCO.
Please allow 10-14 days for changes to become active on these sites.
To make changes only to your BookShop page:
1. Login to your BookBaby account
2. Click on BookShop Pages under the BookShop Manager on the left hand side of your screen
3. If you see a red X next to your listing, click and drag until it becomes a green check mark
4. Click on green edit button
5. Edit desired section.
6. Scroll to the top and click Publish Changes
Please note that the changes to your metadata (author bio, overview, description) affect your BookShop listing only.