We require a .doc or .docx file for projects with Interior Formatting and design. That is the Microsoft Word file type.
Good news, though! You can export to the Word filetype directly from Apple Pages. [Note: These instructions are adapted from support.apple.com, where you can find more assistance with Apple Pages]
Convert a Pages document in Pages for Mac
- Open the Pages document that you want to convert.
- Choose File > Export To, then select Word
- In the window that appears, you can click Advanced Options and choose .docx as the Format [Note: this is likely the default selection, so you may not need to change anything.]
- Click Next.
- Enter a name for your file, then choose a location for the file.
- Click Export.
Convert a Pages document in Pages on iPhone or iPad
- Open the document that you want to convert, then tap the More button .
- Tap Export.
- Choose Word
- Choose how you want to send your document, like with Mail or Messages.