BookShop is a great tool to use as it will allow you to have another outlet to sell your book, with an added bonus of getting more in royalties (50% for Print and 85% for eBook).
To set up your BookShop page, please follow these steps:
1. Login to your BookBaby account
2. Click on BookShop Pages under the BookShop Manager on the left hand side of your screen
3. If you see a red X next to your listing, click and drag until it becomes a green check mark
4. Click on green edit button
5. Edit desired section.
6. Scroll to the top and click Publish Changes
Please note that the changes to your metadata (author bio, overview, description) affect your BookShop listing only. Any changes you make to your metadata will not automatically populate to your retail pages (Amazon, Barnes & Noble, etc.) If you would like to update this information on your BookShop page, click here.
The following is a sample of what your BookShop page will look like once completed and live. Please keep in mind that your page will not be live to the public until after you finish Production.
For more information on how to set up your BookShop page, including how to use our custom templates, visit our YouTube channel.