BookShop Coupons are a promotional tool you can use to offer discounts to friends/family/whoever you want when they purchase your title through the BookBaby BookShop.
To get started, please follow these steps:
- Login to your BookBaby account
- Click on BookShop Coupons under the BookShop Manager
- Click on Add Coupon next to the book title
- Enter a description for coupon
- Enter code or generate code
- Determine if you want to do a dollar amount off or a percentage off the book. Please keep in mind that our coupons cannot be applied to shipping or tax
- Enter coupon usage (Optional)
- Enter Start Date and Expiration Date for coupon
- Click on Create Coupon Button
Once the coupon is generated, readers will be able to enter the coupon in a Promo Code box present at checkout. Please note that for print, the highest dollar amount you can discount is 50%, and it cannot impact shipping costs or tax. For eBook, you can discount up to 100%.
Coupon codes will impact your royalties. The discount amount of the coupon comes out of the authors royalties and not the amount BookBaby collects to support, fulfill, and report the sales.
For a helpful video on how to create a BookShop coupon, click here.