For video instructions on how to set up your "See Inside" feature on your Bookshop page, check out the video below:
- First, log into your BookBaby account.
- Click on “Bookshop Manager.”
- Next, find the title of your book.
- Make sure “Available in Bookshop” is activated, and click “Edit.”
- Scroll down until you see the “See Inside” dialogue box.
- Keep in mind, your screen may look different if you chose one of the other layout themes.
- Click to turn on the “See Inside” feature.
- Confirm that you want to activate it.
- Click on "Manage Preview Pages" to change which pages are shown.
- Now you can see which pages are viewable by the customer.
- You can show up to 10 consecutive pages.
- Once you select your range of up to 10 pages, click “Generate Preview pages.”
- Then, click on “Save this preview” to publish your changes.
Now a customer visiting your Bookshop storefront can click on the “See Inside” button and preview the pages you selected.
The more you customize your storefront, the better your customer's experience will be!