You can create an Amazon Author Central Account by going to the site below:
Once created you can Claim your Book/Books by following the directions below:
Here’s how to claim your book.
- Log in to Amazon Author Central.
- Click on Booksin the menu at the top of the page.
- If the book is missing from your list of titles, click the button labeled Add more books.
- Search for the book.
- Once you’ve found it, click the button underneath it that reads This is my book.
- A screen will pop up listing the names of the authors in that book.
- If your name is in this list, select it.
- If your name is not in this list:
- Look in the Need your name added?section and click on the contact us
- Fill out their form.
- Wait a little bit (maybe as long as a day).
- The book will be listed on your Amazon author page!